- Yasser Tahiri
A list of tools I use whether for:
- Personal side projects
- My full-time job
- Or working with clients
The code editor I'm currently using is VSCode, but sometimes while using Ubuntu, I use Sublime Text.
- Serverless functions are written in Python (when required).
- API integration with Python (when required).
- Test integrations (ex. pytest, unittest, etc).
- Markdown, Yaml, JSON, etc... (when required)
- Tools like Celery, Redis, Postgres, etc...
- FastAPI, Starlette, Pydantic
- Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis (when required)
- Uvicorn, httpx
- Tools like: pytest, pytest-asyncio, pytest-cov, pytest-mock, etc...
This stack mostly I use it while building my opensource projects or with some clients, I work with.
Checkout my opensource project authx.
I use Git bash as my terminal when I’m on windows, iTerm2 with "oh my zsh" themes when I’m on macOS.
Some Projects I work on require some tools and external libraries or APIs like:
Google Cloud Platform
- Vercel using their GitHub integration
- Digital Ocean in a manual way
- AWS in a manual way too.
Domain name provider
Issue, expenses/income tracking, and project management
- Trello - for Personal expenses/income tracking
- Notion - for tracking todos on different projects I'm working on
- Linear - for tracking issues on Personal projects
- Attijariwafa Bank
- monzo Bank
For growth, I focus more on building useful products that users really need in their lives than I simply share it on this blog, Product Hunt, Reddit, and on social media.
- MacBook Pro 2019 16"
- Display: 16" retina screen
- CPU: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
- Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
- Ram: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
- SSD: 1 Tb
- Monitor: SAMSUNG 34" ULTRA WQHD 100HZ FREESYNC CURVED
- Keyboard: Keychron K2 keyboard White brown keys
- Main Headset: Razer Barracuda X
- Earphones: Apple AirPods (3rd Generation)
- Microphone: Razer Seiren V2
- Desk: HomeBrand Desk (Company located at Meknes,Morocco)
- chair: Furgle Gaming Chair
- Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3
- Mousepad: MSI GAMING Mousepad XL
- Webcam: Razer Kiyo 1080P
- For iOS, I'm using the iPhone 13 Pro max which has become my main phone
- iOS 15.4
- Lately, I switch from PC gamer to console, and I use PS4 Pro with an external disk for my games with an MSI Optix-G27C5 as Monitor.
- I use also for watching Movies or some meetings my IPad Pro 256 GB with a Magic Keyboard and apple pencil (Trying to learn design).
This Article is inspired by @smakosh's Article about tech & tools